Why is Krishna's color blue?

I reckon the last few posts of mine have depicted quite a serious tone. To make up for lost humor, here's some answers for the above question in a lighter tone by various personalities as I understand:

Nisargadatta Maharaj:
You see it as blue in the world that you've created, while you've no idea of what I see!

Ramana Maharshi:
Ask who is seeing it.

Adi Shankara:
We say no! It may seem to be blue in the very same way that the sky looks blue, but is not.

Ramakrishna paramhamsa:
(pats the questioner and walks away)

Srila Prabhupada:
Perhaps, he drank the poison of all humanity and left the nectar of devotion for his bhaktas.

Swami Vivekananda:
Don't stop thinking why its blue. Tell your mind to see red and it will see red. Go on, you can do it!

Swami Sivananda:
Its the mind's mystery that makes it look blue; follow discipline of brahmacharya, etc, and the truth will automatically unfold itself.

Swami Venkatesananda:
Why is your color so & so? Do you ask such questions? (laughs) No! Thats ridiculous!

Our own Shri Krishna:
Its the maya, my power, that makes you see so! Without me, you wouldn't be able to even see, let alone asking such a question!

Finally, if you come back and ask me:
Why not? :)

Still, if you want to find out yourself, read my blog at: http://anythingwise.blogspot.com/2005/03/why-is-krishnas-color-blue.html