Mindless ramble about problems

I'm fed up... with what, you may ask! You name it and I'm fed up with it! The govts, yes; the banks, yes; the employers, yes; travel, yes; stay, yes; people, yes; the routine, yes; time, yes; space, yes; life, oh yes!

I may have well gone nuts in all my interaction in the worldly. I may have even failed on all fronts. But its just that I don't care much that all things have been going wrong, wronging every now and then, that is, since almost two years, and finally, all at once now! This reminds me of the PSB song: Its a sin. Every bit that I've worked on in recent years, has taken a wrong turn. Simplest of things, too, have jumped to unsolvable complexities. Either something is wrong with me or something else is wrong with me! I don't even know if I wish I knew what it was! The world is seeming a deluded asylum, rather asylum-for-the-deluded, with possibly me being the only one who finds everything wrong with it! Obviously, as they say, when many things have been going wrong around ya, you're the one who's in the wrong! Thats how things are, I know. Even with all that I take from the world, be it this very air that I breathe to stay alive, I've nothing to return. I don't feel like, I can't; thats how thankless life has made me yet! Trying to do or undo something for the greater or smaller good has seen ridiculous turns, if not ends. It could only happen in a tragic movie.

I'm perhaps wanting to move from my own personal, selfish nonsensical problem, to a greater problem; from Socrates' individual to the State, if you will. Recently, I saw a documentary on global dimming. We've trapped ourselves into multiple problems since ages, that are graduating into a juggernaut: an all-at-once-unsolvability. Global dimming follows the global warming issue and they are no longer separate issues. You solve one and the latter becomes more drastic; you solve neither and it ends the world faster. You solve both together, hah, well tried! :) Even if we succeed there, something grave is going to pop up sooner than we can enjoy our selfish success. Thats how much we've managed to harm nature already! In The Matrix, Agent Smith puts it rightly so: "Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but...you humans do not. You move to an area...and you multiply... until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to... spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Humans beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet." I'm sure many of us would get offended by such a statement, but I'd be surprised if we can refute it!

I'm fed up... well, aren't we all?

2 comments:

Gotya said...

Why this sudden fury Moksha?

Perhaps the old prayer may help ...
"God give me the strength to change the things I can, the fortitude to accept the things I can't change and more important, the wisdom to know the difference between the two". :-)

Have a good time re ..
Cheers
Gotya

Advaitavedanti said...

Thanks Gotya, for the comment as well as the prayer.

However, don't worry, I'm doing jolly well, though fed up, life does go on! I've been asked many times if I live in denial. Although the answer was a definite no, its one of those times when I take a back seat to analyze a phase gone haywire! I don't want to bug ya with the details. ;)

--moksha