Potential ads

Potential ads, unknown, unintentional-- thats what they all are -- all the blabberings of a talkative soul. The best is not to reduce but to give up in its entirety. Sanyaasa starts with it. The less I talk, the more time I'll spend with myself. Although its true that if all practised what they preached we wouldn't have teachers at all, the fact remains that one can't become a teacher of spirituality without the lord's permission. This may or may not happen. One needs to be careful of advertising things that he may preach. There is a huge risk in letting out loud thoughts. I'd rather live my thoughts than lessen their strength by talking them out. Till I act on what I plan to do, I needn't broadcast my thoughts openly.

satyam vacha dharmam chara

1 comment:

Vasant G. Hebbar said...

What is meant by satyaM vada? Tell the truth. Does this mean preaching? Pious conduct may be eloquent preaching as well.