Suffocation

While a person is trying to breathe and live on, the relatives put the pillow of society on his face and try to kill him. No wonder such people end up in ashrams or taking sannyasa. The spiritual seeker finds himself lost in the vyavharic if he’s committed not to take on an ascetic’s role. Each moment is a struggle to survive… it’s a maddening crowd howling into your ears, hurling onto you. The peace of the deepest sleep seems to invite such a man; not even the dream would help him relax. But the day gets on the nerves again, with the sun lighting up the wrong world in front of him. “I belong nowhere here… within, I’m yelling at a deafening pitch, not wanting anything or anyone; leave me with my plain vanilla life, or give me death… as simple as that”, he seems to say!

No comments: