The great void... part I

The emptiness with which we live beating the boring existence, is a sure shot way to understand the meditative void. After all, the goodness and the badness of thinking, saying and doing is projected on the Self. The emptiness of the feel that falsely projects that I'm nothing attempts to say I am, nothing else beyond that. The same entity that identifies with nothingness is the expresser of the void. The void so expressed by that something can't be void and hence makes it completely opposite to void. The great void is not for I to reach it, but I to negate all that there seems to be to witness the great void. That witnessing of meditative void is not the end of journey but a convincing experiment to verify the existence of void in all that is materialistic, only an apparent reality of pratibhasika satya.

No comments: