Another rambling

When people ask me how I am, I usually tend to reply "I'm alive". Most of them think its a negative answer, while I don't. If I say "I'm alive and kicking", they would feel happy about it, perhaps! I'd rather say, "I'm alive..." and if you care for a joke, I don't mind adding "... and life's kicking me" :)

Call it a confession or justifying the unobvious, hard-to-digest, actions of mine, I try to keep alive in the material life. Its a difficult balance, but if one doesn't do that, he can't stick on to the routine. Then, one might as well quit everything, take sannyaasa and get away from the society!

I've to spend six odd months with this job of mine, before I walk out to find something peaceful. My guess on whether I'll be able to do that is as good as anyone else's. Till that time, I'm trying to be self-motivated. Also I'm trading cars to save money, invest and survive. While at that, I love driving the Opel and thats that. People think this is against "spiritual inclinations", while I don't... unless one's addicted to these material traps!

Tomorrow's gonna be a different story anyway, I live in the today :)

1 comment:

Advaitavedanti said...

Thanks for your comment, Radhika-ji. My posting on the group was to get others' ideas of Bhagavan's dreams... it did help.

Glad to know your thoughts. That the world is an illusion is an understatement till one feels anything close to it. (Illusion is in fact a loose translation for mithyaa). When someone expresses (whether or not, argues) in a lot of words, one's just thinking aloud. All that you hear, read or say, also happens in thoughts, so I don't consider vocalising it as bad, unless it rests as an ego issue!

May you have Bhagavan's blessings on your journey. Knowingly or unknowingly, every*one* is waiting for such a moment :)

shivam shaantam advaitam