Switching moods, am I?

I'm tired of talking, trying to justify all sorts of things using all sorts of nonsense to all sorts of people. I give up. More than one friend has suggested in this week: "These things are best left undisclosed". I think my publicizing worked against me; I should've known better than risking less. I should have risked nothing or everything. There are no calculated risks in life... an engineer knows how calculations never tally in practice... moreover, in the end, one surely makes losses!

My current mood is expressed best by one of U2's song:

I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name

I want to feel sunlight on my face
I see the dust cloud disappear
Without a trace
I want to take shelter from the poison rain
Where the streets have no name

Where the streets have no name
Where the streets have no name

No comments: