Stay hungry, stay foolish!

Raghav led me to an awesome address by Steve Jobs. My reading of Infinite Loop came back to mind with pleasure. Its been one of the books that I read with fervour, not only because of my biases favouring Apple, but also for the title that said: "Infinite loop, how apple, the world's most insanely great computer company, went insane", for Steve job's insane ego, his inclination towards an Indian guru, how he named the company Apple and many other reasons.

Overall, that big fat book has been worth a read and this article just brought back those days alive. In this address, he's acted himself not making up stuff to impress the Stanford folks. What I particularly find worth mentioning here is his quote "And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life", apart from what I titled this blog entry as.

I'll leave you to read up the address and see what it means!

No comments: